Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!


Signatures / GFX / COA
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My SOTW entry...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:52 am

Would make a new one, but just got off a plane and am in HK....no access to PS so I couldn't finish my other. This was done in a very short timespan(as I'm sure you can notice the bland-ness Embarassed) so don't CnC it like it's formal work XD.

Somewhere, somehow, one of my C4Ds disappeared and only one stayed, which just turned out to look so much more...boring. When I get back I'll be erasing off from a couple adjustment layers and lower opac off lots of my layers as stuff just seems to be covered in muck D:

Also, your going to have to forgive my failure at creating effective depth....>.< Just doesn't work on sigs without stocks it seems.

Anyway...here it is....


_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Octavarium

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

Not yet bored of sigs with just a render and effects?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:51 am

Not to sound like a snob, but I'm guessing you don't have that many friends. Hey I don't know you that well but I'm just making that assumption with your recent attitude. >.< Now that insult gets tossed around alot over the web I'm guessing...but I kind of mean it in a slightly concerned way. Don't take it personally though, because I don't take your insults personally...

And no, I'm not at all bored with them...I haven't made alot of sigs.

How about you keep your arrogance on a down low and at least attempt at making people like you for something other than your GFX skills. A chat with a friend is a much better way to assert your self-worth in life than blatantly showing your presumptuousness...

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 am

maybe rocker is trying to say that u didnt put much effort into it and yeah like it not your 100%

_________________

.:.New Signature.:.

Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 am

Nonono kash....he meant it as an assertion of superiority. He's been doing this to me for a while now D:

And with a little snooping around the uk forums...I see some other people feel the same way.

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
rewritable
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 am

If Rocker stops being arrogant and blunt, he's dead for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rw.id.lv
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Tennesse

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 am

He could tone it donw, but he does have a right he is the best GFX maker here IMO.

_________________



Back to top Go down
indi23
Active Member


Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 25
Location : Very Stereotyped place.

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 am

Einstein wrote:
He could tone it donw, but he does have a right he is the best GFX maker here IMO.


....and THAT"S why he's arrogant Laughing Not that fact, but that people say et ;D
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:51 am

Heh. RW I guess you don't have a similar figure like Rockerdish in real life then?

Well I come from a fairly prestigious school so I meet alot of arrogant people(Rich/famous parents) on a daily basis(MUCH worse than RD)...normally they just harass lots of people and in some random turn of events I embarrass them in an argument and they go into narcissistic rage and then proceed to never bug me again...My mom is a psychiatrist and she's given me sound advice about people since I was 3...so I kinda know how to deal with them.

So I guess what really bugs me with RD is that after so many failed arguments and assertions he just keeps going. Stubborn and persistent...Then again, arguments and embarrassment over the internet don't mean nearly as much as they do IRL...so I guess that's the key.

@Einstein...he is the best GFX maker here so he is entitled to some pride...but his attitude needs serious adjusting if he's gonna make it anywhere in life. What you see here is nothing...he's much worse.

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Tennesse

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 am

Don't worry I have been with RD since me and him were close to the same skill level. Then he got insane amounts of time for PS and blew past me.

_________________



Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 am

Huh?

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Octavarium

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 am

I knew my words were not right but i cbb to correct them...ah just too lazy.

MinorDisaster wrote:
Nonono kash....he meant it as an assertion of superiority. He's been doing this to me for a while now D:
Not just to you...

MinorDisaster wrote:
And with a little snooping around the uk forums...I see some other people feel the same way.
And if go around the forum a bit more.... you will see that people also think that those people are wrong and many more dont have a problem with me...
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Octavarium

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 am

MinorDisaster wrote:

Well I come from a fairly prestigious school so I meet alot of arrogant people(Rich/famous parents) on a daily basis(MUCH worse than RD)...normally they just harass lots of people and in some random turn of events I embarrass them in an argument and they go into narcissistic rage and then proceed to never bug me again...
you are really living in a mess then.... i dont think i am the one with problem here.... stop seeing everyone who criticises your work as arrogant. You really think that making 100 sigs of same style makes you better? no.... and you made so many sigs with same old formula : render,smudged BG, c4D... mix and match... adjustment... tada! Seriously... most people here are tired of seeing all these similar sigs everywhere.... if everyone make similar sigs, thats still fine... but your style has become repetetive and you need to explore new areas. Now my first post in a polite way meant : "Dont you think you should try out some new techniques? It looks good but ...blah blah blah"...... but i put in a more BLUNT way, not ARROGANT. And now i had to type all this...yes, i AM that lazy.

MinorDisaster wrote:
So I guess what really bugs me with RD is that after so many failed arguments and assertions he just keeps going. Stubborn and persistent...Then again, arguments and embarrassment over the internet don't mean nearly as much as they do IRL...so I guess that's the key..
Wow! failed arguements? which ones sir? ......i dont remember having any arguement with you.

MinorDisaster wrote:
@Einstein...he is the best GFX maker here so he is entitled to some pride...but his attitude needs serious adjusting if he's gonna make it anywhere in life. What you see here is nothing...he's much worse.
Neither i am the best.... nor am i entitled to insult others... you are just misinterpretting my words. I think teens today dont really think other people can mean good to them....
And i am much worse?...wow... prove it.
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Octavarium

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 am

And who all have i harassed as you mentioned huh?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 am

I'm sure there are people who are fine with you...I'm guessing they are also great sig makers.

Because...see...narcissists feel that they are "special" and thus feel that only other "special" people to be with them as they think they are the only ones that can understand them. It's a classic symptom of NPD.

Then again...I could be horribly wrong and RD doesn't have NPD and just has an ego that is above what the average person has. Which is a fair chance as narcissism is very hard to diagnose...and we're on the internet so it's really even more inaccurate.

I'll quote Ashmun...

"Nearly everyone has some narcissistic traits. It's possible to be arrogant, selfish, conceited, or out of touch without being a narcissist. The practical test, so far as I know, is that with normal people, no matter how difficult, you can get some improvements, at least temporarily, by saying, essentially, "Please have a heart." This doesn't work with narcissists; in fact, it usually makes things worse" --Joanna Ashmun

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that arguing over the internet is probably the most meaningless thing to do in life...=P

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 am

okay.. guys.. common RD i think u have started CnC a lot since i mention in Sexy's post bout her being the leader Razz

kidding...

chill guys... i am sweating here

_________________

.:.New Signature.:.

Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
Jake 13
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:33 am

your sweatin


ew lol

omg kash ur rep is -2 ill make it -1
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 am

by sweatin i mean the heat is high Razz

anyway Rocker and MD are mature enough to solve their problems with a GFX arena...

cough cough... FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Laughing

_________________

.:.New Signature.:.

Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 am

1) I don't see people who criticize other as arrogant. But...

"who am i to judge so arbitrarily?....hmm...in your case... just someone who is better than you.Take a look at my works if you want. >>link<<
Starting to get angry?"

Making the assumption that I would get angry after seeing your work is very haughty behavior.

"Oooh...40 mins?... thats average."

Sarcasm 2min through a completely friendly conversation. THAT is NPD behavior.

"i would class you nothing more than a noob.I didnt see any intentions to improve in your posts so i would rather not waste my time on your sigs,but this post had to be written."

Exaggerated self importance - NPD behavior.

Lots of you don't know where this is from....but it was an old conversation between us.

RD- My argument is not about my failure to make good sigs. It's about your attitude and how you should change it.


2) Really? -.-


"I make a thread every time I want to show a new sig. I'm sure plenty of people do that -.-

And I highly doubt this is "demanding a flame". Had it really been demanding flames, I'm sure prior to your reply lots of other people would have "flamed" me.

Not everyone is so confrontational....and I highly doubt 3 threads(thats about what? 3cm on a 1440x900 screen) is obstructing your vision or restraining you in any sort of way.

So...you either have no control over what you say(I'm thinking a weird form of coprolalia, which could be a symptom of tourette's...you should check yourself up), or you just felt the need to certify your self worth, hence attempting to instigate insecurity in other people(Could be a symptom of NPD). "

Thats just the one sided argument from this forum...I got plenty more from the externals...

3) I didn't mean worse in sig making. I meant worse in attitude. And I never said you are entitled to insult others. I said you are entitled to PRIDE just like all achievers.

Anyway...it seems I've started arguing again so lets just take this in a PM if you really want to assert your credibility more.

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.



Last edited by MinorDisaster on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Octavarium

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
I'm sure there are people who are fine with you...I'm guessing they are also great sig makers.

Wrong in the first line itself... all great sig makers? Ask dark assassin,rewritable,stampcoin,sigmakers who spammed w36 at one point, optimus prime,miles power,solrock,zenron are many other not so great sig makers if they have a problem with me.

MinorDisaster wrote:
Because...see...narcissists feel that they are "special" and thus feel that only other "special" people to be with them as they think they are the only ones that can understand them. It's a classic symptom of NPD.

Then again...I could be horribly wrong and RD doesn't have NPD and just has an ego that is above what the average person has. Which is a fair chance as narcissism is very hard to diagnose...and we're on the internet so it's really even more inaccurate.
Take your doctrate bullshit somewhere else kid, you got no idea of how life works.... you think you are perfect and can diagnose everyone?
And if i got a big ego, i got reasons to sport it.

MinorDisaster wrote:
I'll quote Ashmun...

"Nearly everyone has some narcissistic traits. It's possible to be arrogant, selfish, conceited, or out of touch without being a narcissist. The practical test, so far as I know, is that with normal people, no matter how difficult, you can get some improvements, at least temporarily, by saying, essentially, "Please have a heart." This doesn't work with narcissists; in fact, it usually makes things worse" --Joanna Ashmun
Doesnt prove anything, AT ALL. and btw, just so you hate me more, let me tell you, i hate people who quote great personals...

MinorDisaster wrote:
Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that arguing over the internet is probably the most meaningless thing to do in life...=P
Oh! so now you dont want to carry on with the BS and try WINNING this arguement? or embarrassing me so that i go into narcissistic rage and then proceed to never bug you again...?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 am

No I don't think I'm perfect....-.- and who are you of all people to tell me how life works. You constantly judge people without knowing them, and are haughty and conceited in probably every aspect of life. I just stated in that post that diagnosing of NPD is almost impossible...and that is a fact. Any bona fide psychiatrist would tell you the same thing. And not to bring this in...but I'm really convinced that you really aren't in a good social standing and thats another reason why you shouldn't give advice about life to guys who have dealt with more types of people than you.

And why do you hate people who quote others? Would you rather I just say what she said and say those were my words?

RD you have never won any arguments with me. Perhaps in the sig making aspect, you have. But this is not about sigs. This is about your attitude...it was about your attitude a long time ago. I admire your sigs, but its the way you present your opinions to people.

_________________

+Rep if I help you in any way
.:Signature Rotator - Made:.

.:Bought/Gift:.

Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
avatar

Posts : 268
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Tennesse

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 am

Cool it guys.

_________________



Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 am

common people.. now i am damn serious.. GET OVER IT!

people make comments all the time.. take them as compliment (most of the times) as they actually care to comment on your product..

comments help people... if people would have never commented me on my work then i would have never improved than what i was before. so this is BS arguement... btw i find Splinter on the tw forums more annoying Razz RD aint annoying.. he is just stubborn Razz but inca nice way Wink

_________________

.:.New Signature.:.

Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Octavarium

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 am

You need to look at other with a positive attitude.

"who am i to judge so arbitrarily?....hmm...in your case... just someone who is better than you."
I see no pride or arrogance in this statement.... just the truth presented in a blunt way.


Making the assumption that I would get angry after seeing your work is very haughty behavior.
I didnt assume you would get angry by looking at my works.... i was worried that you would get angry by the criticism that i would give you (Which btw you were asking me for).


Sarcasm 2min through a completely friendly conversation.
Ever considered if those word were NOT sarcastic?


Exaggerated self importance
Must have been after a something you said, i dont go around praising myself.


Thats just the one sided argument from this forum...
Oh.. did i lose that arguement? OR did you run away and used your mod powers to lock the thread?


I didn't mean worse in sig making. I meant worse in attitude.
I meant 'prove that my attitude is worse'.... geez... if you cant interpret correctly, dont get yourself in such arguements and then talk about others psychological health.


Anyway...it seems I've started arguing again so lets just take this in a PM if you really want to assert your credibility more.
Why to PM? Let this forum have some fun... and i want to clear this thing in every other grudge holder's mind, that my attitude is not the problem, its your misinterpretation.
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 24
Location : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 am

i really would appreciate if this arguement doesnt go to PM but continues here Razz we will get some more excitement in the forums Razz

jk jk..

common guys chll it now.

_________________

.:.New Signature.:.

Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   

Back to top Go down
 
My SOTW entry...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Entry Point Error Message

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Core :: Graphics and Art :: Signature Gallery-
Jump to: