Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ErrorOperator

Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.   Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:38 am

Hey, since me and my brother come on this website, we sometimes may leave ourseves logged in. Now on other websites at the top (usually near logout button) it says who is logged in. This would be a nice addition so i could see who is logged in straight away. Thanks ErrorOperator
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.   Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm

its at the bottom here
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.   Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:02 am

^ What I was gonna say lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparky13.co.cc
ErrorOperator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.   Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:48 am

Oh yeah. I never saw that. But thats not on all pages. Maybe along the line (right hand side) where it says where in forum you are in would be a good lace to put it saying something like "Logged in ErrorOperator" or something like taht.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.   Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Logged in users name displayed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Core :: Technical Support. :: Suggestions.-
Jump to: