Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ballistic Bulgarian's request

Go down 
+2
Poopypop
BallisticBulgarian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

Ballistic Bulgarian's request Empty
PostSubject: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:07 am

Dear sig makers,

Would it be possible for you to make me a forum sig and avatar plus a personal coat of arms?

If yes then please read on:

Sig:
I have absolutely no experience here so please make me something that would go well with my username(ballisticBulgarian).

A flag of bulgaria with either a flashing logo of my user or something nice(please keep it simple cause I dont want you working for sixty hours on this)

Personal coat of arms:
Surprise me please. All I want is for to be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Poopypop
Rookie
Poopypop

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:12 am

You will need to pay someone a fair amount of points to have this done. Also, most people prefer you give them a picture to work with, post links to what you want.

Posting will earn you points. Points will buy you these things.
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 am

Okay. How many points do you think it will take.
Back to top Go down
Poopypop
Rookie
Poopypop

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:20 am

Since your topics are simple it shouldn't be a really expensive price. Probably around 35 points for each thing.

So 35x3=105

Thats just rough though, they may want more
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:32 am

Okay. Would I be able to do it parts. For example someone makes me a sig and I pay them for it and can this thread remain open.
Back to top Go down
Poopypop
Rookie
Poopypop

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 am

Im not sure what you mean? You want to pay in pieces? Like one at a time?

I'm
sure that would be fine, but to be honest it doesn't take long to earn points. Participate in a few good conversations and you will have enough.
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:56 am

Okay thank you for the advice sir. What can these points be used for other then buying sigs?
Back to top Go down
Poopypop
Rookie
Poopypop

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am

Not really sure O.o
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 am

That would be fairly easy but can you be a little more specific on what you would like ?

and a flashing image of your user ... what do u mean by this ?

Again more specific for the sig and coa please Smile just give me something to work on ...

I really dont get these points thins so I dont know what I will charge yet Razz
Back to top Go down
ridz
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 pm

I'd like to have a go at your sig but unfortunately i havn't asked to be a sig maker yet, so not sure i can.
Back to top Go down
-TheSigMachine-
SOTW Winner
SOTW Winner
-TheSigMachine-

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Give us something to work on. We can't make a sig when you only tell us that you want a flag of Bulgaria..

You want any special effects, how do you want the flag any other pic, background ?

Give us some more info. please..
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Genetic Engineer wrote:
That would be fairly easy but can you be a little more specific on what you would like ?

and a flashing image of your user ... what do u mean by this ?

Again more specific for the sig and coa please Smile just give me something to work on ...

I really dont get these points thins so I dont know what I will charge yet Razz

I mean the letters on the username be like a flashing red thing.

Sig:
The picture I would like for it is not from the website you guys said to use but from google. I will proved the link to the full size image. Then I would like it to use my username flashing as explained above. And in the bottom right hand corner have it say W28 please. The color and font of your choosing.
Here is the link for the picture:
http://www.geekologie.com/2007/09/25/bullet-rose.jpg

How much will that cost me? After this has been created I will then post for the avatar so that way I learn a little bit too before I do it.
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 pm

Ok this request is myne !!!

Il find out prices for you now ... and the flashing is easy Smile

Normal Sigs:
400x100: 80 Points
400x150: 90 Points
400x200: 100 Points

For the width, 500 Onwards : 100+ Points
For the height, 200 Onwards: 120+ Points
Maximum Size: 650x350 = 250+ Points

COA: 50 Points
Animates COA: 100 Points.

Theres the prices.

Il work out what you need to pay then now

Last edited by Genetic Engineer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Okay thanks mate. If I want you to edit some more things after I see a preview is that cool?
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Please choose a size Smile I would reccomend either 400x100/150 . You choose Smile. Whichever you choose add 30 points on cause of the animation. The avatar il charge ya 35 points. And the CoA obviously is 50.

So it will be about -

80 - 90 - sig

35 - Avatar

50 - COA

165 - 175 - total
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

For the 400x100/150 which is better? Also since I currently cannot afford to pay is it okay if you make them and when I get the points you explain to me how to post it to my TWforum account?
Back to top Go down
Poopypop
Rookie
Poopypop

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Fair prices,
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes I agree that the prices are very fair. So which one is better? The 400x100 or 400x150?
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

I dont know .... for you probably the 400x100 as you dont have many points Smile I sthat ok with you ?

Ive decided I dont like 400x100 ... so it will be 500x100 but the same price Smile
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Alrighty then mate. That will be 100 points roughly right? And instead of it saying BallisticBulgarian could it say Rosen in the flashing and BallisticBulgarian in the bottom left hand corner. Sorry to be such a pain mate. If you play on world 28 I can and will send you resources as a little extra thank you.
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 pm

althogether il say 150 Smile ... abit of a discount but it rounds it to a good figure ... now let me get to work Smile

Can I have maybe another pic you like ?
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Last edited by BallisticBulgarian on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

90 - sig

35 - Avatar

50 - COA

175 - total

Yup this is what I priced ^

But im taking 25 off Smile

Waiting for a pic thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
-TheSigMachine-
SOTW Winner
SOTW Winner
-TheSigMachine-

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 pm

See if you don't like this...

Ballistic Bulgarian's request Ballisticbulgarian

If you do it will cost you only 45 points Wink
Back to top Go down
BallisticBulgarian
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

I will use it for this forum for sure. But could you change the BallisticBulgarian to Rosen please. Also could you move the Rosen down a little so the top is visible? And since Genetic Engineer already claimed my TWforum rights he gets to make them for that.

Thanks in advance for your help on this mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballistic Bulgarian's request   Ballistic Bulgarian's request Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballistic Bulgarian's request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next