Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P Empty
PostSubject: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 am

I disagree with the fixed signature rates。 Let us haggle and set our own prices。 Because when someone makes a crap sig and another makes a good sig。。。they sell for the same price? Absurd。

Keep the current prices。。。but let us go OVER that if the sig is good。 Let us also have an auctioning section for the best sigs, and have a strict quality requirement so the section isnt filled with lame sigs。Make a new section called Auction House。 and let us throw our best sigs in there for auctioning。You could make a limit for how many auctions you can put up。。。lets say one every 2 days?

Just my 2 cents。
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:21 am

There is no fixed price. I sell them at the price I think they are worth.
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 am

the stupid thing is that MD could have just posted it in the admin/mod section instead of putting it here O_o
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 am

Kash2Smash wrote:
the stupid thing is that MD could have just posted it in the admin/mod section instead of putting it here O_o

Wanted other peoples opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 am

I charge a baseline of 60 points for all my sigs. This way its not too much for people but also gives me something for my work Wink I guess its nice to have points ... but you should be able to do something with them that makes them worthewile having. Because unless rocker does requests ... im never gona use myne unless im really bored and get a sig of somebody else.

What else can we actually use them 4 ?
Back to top Go down
HeftySmurf
Administrator
Administrator
HeftySmurf

PostSubject: Re: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:51 am

i believe on some kind of game on the system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P   Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Sig rates and how they are soooo stooopiddd :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Core :: Technical Support. :: Suggestions.-
Jump to: