Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting

Go down 
+9
Humabout
MinorDisaster
rewritable
Einstein
Kash2Smash
-TheSigMachine-
Genetic Engineer
~Rockerdish~
-FreakOnALeash-
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which signature is best?
1)
Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_lcap33%Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
2)
Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_lcap6%Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3)
Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_lcap0%Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4)
Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_lcap17%Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
5)
Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_lcap44%Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Empty
PostSubject: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 am

1) Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Stairwaytoheavencopy

2) Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting StairwayToHeaven

3) Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Stairwaytoheavencopy

4) Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Stairwaytoheaven2

5) Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting SOTW

One more will be added when I get it. Sorry, the deadline was yesterday, and I have not received it. You may edit it in when you see this though.
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:53 am

I will wait till the 5th entry (probably kash's) before voting.

PS: it is clear who made which sig Neutral
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:59 am

Im going to wait for the 5th ... but if I dont like that, I know which one im voting for Wink
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:05 am

I know i will lose this one too Mad
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:27 am

Rocker no. 2 ? maybe lol ?
Back to top Go down
-TheSigMachine-
SOTW Winner
SOTW Winner
-TheSigMachine-

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 am

and the others ?
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:57 am

I have no idea Razz

whos competing in this ?
Back to top Go down
-TheSigMachine-
SOTW Winner
SOTW Winner
-TheSigMachine-

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 am

I don't know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:51 am

When we getting the 5th one Question
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 am

soz.. .. some nub retarded late person didnt submit in.. he was busy partying out with friends.. i hope he learned his lesson
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 am

nice sigs btw Smile no.1 is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 am

was it u kash ? XD

Ok I know which im voting for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 am

me Laughing ofcourse not l
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am

Very Happy ha ... bet it was'nt Rolling Eyes , anyway loving ur sig :O its amazing Smile Can you check out my new sig in the marketplace and give me CnC ? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Wow, sorry #2 and #3(I know who they are). You are probably the best sig makers, but the worst sigs..........or votest worst at least. Obvious who's the first one, look at how unique and colorful it is...............

I don't like #4, I'm surprised by it's 3 votes actually, people must like the space thing. The drunk person who went out partying........not Kash.......'s is real good too.
Back to top Go down
Genetic Engineer
Sig Maker.
Sig Maker.
Genetic Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 am

If number 5 wasnt there 2 would have had my vote :/
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 pm

oooh, 1 and 2 are close. I want things to be know, I will close this poll in 24 hours. That way it can't be closed when someone is in the lead. If it is still a tie in 24 hours, I suppose we will extend it.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm

I vote #1
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Come on, #5 is clearly best among those.

#1 : Heavily saturated and lightning is harsh. The blue is all over the tag and is colors are not blending well.

#2: I am dissapointing myself, endof. *Should'nt have removed the dragon : (*

#3: Blurry, perspective is incorrect and the colored C4Ds are not looking good at bottom.Right side of head is pretty bad with the hair smudged everywhere.

#4: Only good thing : the angel. the clouds behind are just fading away. The stars should have been visible near the stairway too to give a sense of it being in space but it is just not happening.

#5: Let me guess.... its MD or Rewritable.... nevertheless, The ladder is nicely blended with the clouds above and its well lit, the glow on ladder and in the sky looks good. Its simple and the monotone effect hides the errors. Though it is not visible where is the ladder starting from... sea? And its blurred at some wrong places and the light rays could be better.I would say, it was colored, it would not look so good at all.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 pm

Doesn't mean I liked it best though!

rendeer
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 am

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
Come on, #5 is clearly best among those.

#1 : Heavily saturated and lightning is harsh. The blue is all over the tag and is colors are not blending well.

#2: I am dissapointing myself, endof. *Should'nt have removed the dragon : (*

#3: Blurry, perspective is incorrect and the colored C4Ds are not looking good at bottom.Right side of head is pretty bad with the hair smudged everywhere.

#4: Only good thing : the angel. the clouds behind are just fading away. The stars should have been visible near the stairway too to give a sense of it being in space but it is just not happening.

#5: Let me guess.... its MD or Rewritable.... nevertheless, The ladder is nicely blended with the clouds above and its well lit, the glow on ladder and in the sky looks good. Its simple and the monotone effect hides the errors. Though it is not visible where is the ladder starting from... sea? And its blurred at some wrong places and the light rays could be better.I would say, it was colored, it would not look so good at all.

Just thought I'd add my own comments:

#1 : No lightning. Perhaps you mean lighting, lol. You just don't like colourfult hings, lol.

#2 : Yeah, dragons pwn.

#3 : Yeah, you're right. Just so as not to ruint he persons reputation, lol, I won't say who made it.

#4 : Yeah, just dreadful

#5 : maybe it's me, but I don't really see anything in it.

Now you can guess which one I made, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 am

well not saying anything atm Razz

but i agree with rocker... others, i really dont fine impressing except number 1 and 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
rewritable
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
rewritable

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 am

~Rockerdish~ wrote:

Tried to put too much within the space. I think I used 6 stock photos for this one (ladder, rocks, city, guy, coulds and a little of flame). Bottom is not C4Ds, it's done manually. And I didn't touch smudge tool at all in this one Wink
But yeah, it still quite sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rw.id.lv
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 am

I <3 anonymous ones. Smile Keepz eet mysteriouz.

5th one is Kash for sure. I recognize the text and style and smudging.

Also,

WHY WAZ I NOT INFORMED ABOUT THIS COMPETITION?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 am

i havent taken part in this comp Rolling Eyes

u should have been more active then, noob Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting   Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting Empty

Back to top Go down

Stairway To Heaven Competition Voting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Core :: Battles :: Challenge Voting.-
Jump to: