Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My SOTW entry...

Go down 
+5
Einstein
rewritable
Kash2Smash
~Rockerdish~
MinorDisaster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

My SOTW entry... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
No I don't think I'm perfect....-.- and who are you of all people to tell me how life works.
Who are you to tell me that i got NPD? ...... i am doing just what you are doing here.

MinorDisaster wrote:
You constantly judge people without knowing them, and are haughty and conceited in probably every aspect of life.
I judge their work and their aptitude as an artist...nothing else.... did i ever say "you are a mentally disordered guy because your sigs suck!" or something like that?

MinorDisaster wrote:
I just stated in that post that diagnosing of NPD is almost impossible...and that is a fact. Any bona fide psychiatrist would tell you the same thing. And not to bring this in...but I'm really convinced that you really aren't in a good social standing and thats another reason why you shouldn't give advice about life to guys who have dealt with more types of people than you..
I am not the one giving advices to other about their life or their atitude...you started this remember? i am just replying .... and in a way making matters worse, but i dont care about that.

MinorDisaster wrote:
And why do you hate people who quote others? Would you rather I just say what she said and say those were my words?
Thats completely unrelated atm...sometime later.

MinorDisaster wrote:
RD you have never won any arguments with me. Perhaps in the sig making aspect, you have. But this is not about sigs. This is about your attitude...it was about your attitude a long time ago.
Neither have you...because in all those arguements, i was criticising your work while you criticized my attitude.

MinorDisaster wrote:
I admire your sigs, but its the way you present your opinions to people.
If you got problems with that, keep it to yourself because most people dont have that problem.
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 am

Stop cooling things kash/Einstein lol.... let it continue
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:01 am

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
You need to look at other with a positive attitude.

"who am i to judge so arbitrarily?....hmm...in your case... just someone who is better than you."
I see no pride or arrogance in this statement.... just the truth presented in a blunt way.

I was talking about your reference to me being angry.

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
Making the assumption that I would get angry after seeing your work is very haughty behavior.
I didnt assume you would get angry by looking at my works.... i was worried that you would get angry by the criticism that i would give you (Which btw you were asking me for).

Oh really? Why did you put a :icon_wink: after you said that? Certainly not worried I tell you.

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
Sarcasm 2min through a completely friendly conversation.
Ever considered if those word were NOT sarcastic?

Well then I really don't know what you meant when you said "oooooh"

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
Exaggerated self importance
Must have been after a something you said, i dont go around praising myself.

No you don't praise yourself in an obvious way. You portray grandiosity in a subtle way. And I did not provoke you. I did not once resort to a personal insult in that conversation until after that.

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
Thats just the one sided argument from this forum...
Oh.. did i lose that arguement? OR did you run away and used your mod powers to lock the thread?

It went certainly offtopic and I even invited you to continue the argument in a PM. A clear invitation...but you chose not to. So ARGUABLY, you were the one that ran away.
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:04 am

meh i told you MD.. he is stubborn, not arrogant Razz

MD chill man.. u clearly posted it in the forums so people critique on it unless u would have just kept it within my access Razz

so yeah RD just commented coz he felt you hadnt put ur 1005 into it.. thats all.. so chill man Wink
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:05 am

~Rockerdish~ wrote:
Stop cooling things kash/Einstein lol.... let it continue

Again with the haughty behavior. -.- Don't you ever get tired of that?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 am

Kash2Smash wrote:

MD chill man.. u clearly posted it in the forums so people critique on it unless u would have just kept it within my access Razz

so yeah RD just commented coz he felt you hadnt put ur 1005 into it.. thats all.. so chill man Wink

No kash...he didn't mean the slightest bit of good will in it. Or at least failed to show it which is the same thing on the internet...
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 am

Well... this time i am inviting you to continue here... i dont like pm's.

The reason why i am not taking to pm is because of other few bunch of people who got same problem as yours.... (problem with my attitude)... so let me clear it up for once and all.
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 am

oh like ridz.. Laughing cockerfish, hahahahha..
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
Kash2Smash wrote:

No kash...he didn't mean the slightest bit of good will in it. Or at least failed to show it which is the same thing on the internet...
Well let me tell you it was the 2nd case....but i think i was my fault in one way or other too. But your grudge too overshadowed your judgement and could not see the good in it..... so its both, my laziness and your misinterpretation.
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 am

Kash2Smash wrote:
oh like ridz.. Laughing cockerfish, hahahahha..
nah... thats fine....

*cough*blane*cough*
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:20 am

Okay listen RD. I have dealt with suspected narcissists since I was 8 years old. It's not a grudge against you. It's a grudge on that type of behavior as a whole. I just hate haughty conceited behavior...perhaps that clouds my judgement and perhaps thats why I'm making this such a larger deal than the others think.

Now...I think we both agree that you are a bit too arrogant at times and that you could do MUCH better in general if you were more friendly with people. If you don't think your attitude need adjusting, then I'd rather not have this conversation.

I was always fine with you criticizing my work. However blunt you are, you are right 99% of the time. But when you make it sound like a personal vendetta like in this thread or make it seem like you are superior like in several other cases, it just really bugs me because I see it alot.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
Okay listen RD. I have dealt with suspected narcissists since I was 8 years old. It's not a grudge against you. It's a grudge on that type of behavior as a whole. I just hate haughty conceited behavior...perhaps that clouds my judgement and perhaps thats why I'm making this such a larger deal than the others think.

Now...I think we both agree that you are a bit too arrogant at times and that you could do MUCH better in general if you were more friendly with people. If you don't think your attitude need adjusting, then I'd rather not have this conversation.

I was always fine with you criticizing my work. However blunt you are, you are right 99% of the time. But when you make it sound like a personal vendetta like in this thread or make it seem like you are superior like in several other cases, it just really bugs me because I see it alot.

I have been dealing with them for a long time too. They are plan assholes who believe they are completly better than you in every aspect. Which they usually aren't. I don't think Rocker is a narcissist but that he is a little blunt and can be harsh at times, he is not going out of his way to make you feel bad, unlike some narcissists I know.
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
I know i am arrogant at times.... but correct at the same time, and arrogant for a reason. I dont feel the need to change it as i dont think thats the problem.

MinorDisaster wrote:
I dont make it sound like it, you percieve it to be like that. And i NEVER EVER post to prove myself to be superior in any aspect....

Its quite late for me and i should go to bed now.... so if anything is still unsettled, post it here, not in PM and i will clarify, with arrogance ofc (cant help it).
Back to top Go down
jksrulz
jksrulz

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am

I love the Cockerfish part...now where have i heard that before?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:43 am

Okay so RD is probably not a narcissist because he has admitted that his words were not right...but its just that lots of the words that come out of RD aren't just blunt. They sound personal. And when they sound personal, it often is personal to some level.

And RD....you are mixing up arrogance and pride

You have the right to pride.

But ARROGANCE is an exaggerated view of your importance/abilities. And I believe it is indeed a tad bit exaggerated.

Just being the best is not enough to criticize arbitrarily, there must be a significant gap in ability. You miscalculated the threshold or perhaps even denied the existence of one. And when you criticize without advice, it certainly doesn't help on the friendly front.

And yes it DOES sound personal because the second you use sarcasm or similar devices, it is personal.

And while you don't perceive yourself consciously boasting, your attitude certainly does.

That being said, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm really willing to just let this go if you stop making your posts so....well for the lack of a more suitable word, mean. Cut down on the sarcasm and confrontational demeanor in general. I'm not even asking you to be friendly, I'm just asking you to stop being so un-friendly. Smile

Once again. Draw the gap between PRIDE and ARROGANCE. I'm asking for an attitude change which is a really big thing for a person...so I'm honestly not expecting you to comply in any way. But just putting it out there for you to consider.

Also, you admit you are arrogant...and I assure you, arrogance most certainly does not help IRL. Just try to be more friendly with people...

Good night RD...and just think it over.
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:33 pm

no reply needed to that i guess... we can end this here.
Back to top Go down
Sexercise
Moderator.
Moderator.
Sexercise

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 pm

rofl this is one awesome clash of the egos thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.punkersfx.com/
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm

i know Razz yesterday we had 9 people online looking at this section Razz
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:39 pm

-.- I think RD de-repped meeee. o.o

EDIT: Nvm my rep increased, not decreased.

Last edited by MinorDisaster on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakkkeeeeee)
Back to top Go down
jksrulz
jksrulz

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 am

Lol, guys, lets just stop it no Very Happy

It was funny anyway.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 am

So guys, this resolved now?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

Yerrppp

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

yeah pretty much.. right MD? Rocker?

i love u both Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SOTW entry...   My SOTW entry... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My SOTW entry...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2