Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prototype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jksrulz
jksrulz

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Prototype   Prototype EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

I saw the tut. and tried to produce a simmilar result, its not exact, cause i had to change my canvas size.

Prototype 3855043795_19fb96bdac_o
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

Prototype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype   Prototype EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 am

TBH....I advise you not to use the same stock/render combo as tuts. Especially when your putting it here to CnC. Use different combos, and similar techniques. Your using that NoFear tut proto showed me? TBH it's not too good if thats what came out.

I actually have a similar sig like that actually...though I didn't use a tut. What I did with the hand is just painting it up with a 30px white brush and changing the layer settings(Check out my inFAMOUS sig or Timeshift sig to see what it kinda looks like...I cant show you the one I'm talkin about because its for a competition)...do that instead of whatever stupid technique this tut is telling you to do because the hand looks horrible. I also used a different BG....you might wanna try it too. Render is popped out. But maybe the tut told you to do that? I would blend it in.

Also...you need some filters/adjustment layers. Text in the corner=nono. If this is what the tut told you to do, then tbh ditch the tut.

Again...not fond of your render placement/size. Not sure if thats what the tut told you to do, but it leaves a whole lot of blank space on the left. The hand isn't creating enough lighting too...as I look at his face the lighting clearly does not match.
Back to top Go down

Prototype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Core :: Graphics and Art :: CnC Section.-
Jump to: