Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Gnome Sig room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Gnome

Evil Gnome Sig room Empty
PostSubject: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Signatures

Purple Pred competition sig:
Evil Gnome Sig room PurplePredatorPNG

SOTW (.co.uk) abstract:
Evil Gnome Sig room SigA1

....adam.... sig 1:
Evil Gnome Sig room Adam

....adam.... sig 2:
Evil Gnome Sig room Adamjpg

Coca-Cola factory sig template:
Evil Gnome Sig room Coca-colasigtemplateupload

Black Spiderman
(Biggsy-32 sig)
After CnC:
Evil Gnome Sig room Biggsy-32PNG-1

Before CnC:
Evil Gnome Sig room Biggsy-32PNG

Barcelona Sig

After CnC:
Evil Gnome Sig room BarcePNG-1

Before CnC:
Evil Gnome Sig room BarcePNG

COA's (personal = [P], Tribal = [T])

Nemesis [T] (disbanded):
Evil Gnome Sig room Nemesis1

CoCa-CoLa Factory COA

After CnC:
Evil Gnome Sig room Coca-cola2

Before CnC:
Evil Gnome Sig room Coca-colafinal
Back to top Go down
Evil Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 am

All those are from my photobucket. Forgot my Imageshack password Sad
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 am

hmm.. not bad... though improve on more techniques..

also care to tell who is biggsy.. i think i have heard this name before especially in W37...... Tribalwars.net
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
Evil Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 am

Yea you have Core.Owner! and you hated him, and him being me.

I am Biggsy-32... and i am hated by you, apparently. Because i disbanded the tribe out of boredom, then joined yours was made baron because you liked me, did soem stuff, helped with recruiting good memebrs and did the forums for you, then i left and joined the 'enemy' because i was quitting anyway. Pissed all of them off, and go nobled, afetr demolishing my village untill it was on 1.3K points, when it was on 3K.

also, i am trying to learn techniques, especially usign C4Ds effectively. I want to learn how to use pentool, spo will read the tuts on it now
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 am

meh.. yes ui hated/still hate you for what you did... that was just messed up... guess what? now we all are in RBL which ranks 3rd in the world with loads of points killing people around us..
just wondering how u found out that i was CoreOwner..
Back to top Go down
Evil Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 am

Kash2Smash wrote:
meh.. yes ui hated/still hate you for what you did... that was just messed up... guess what? now we all are in RBL which ranks 3rd in the world with loads of points killing people around us..
just wondering how u found out that i was CoreOwner..

i knew you were core.owner when i started that gameworld, lol. tahst why i was determined to get you in the tribe. But it was mainly screwed from teh start, as hkroom, strider & runawayhydra planned to rebel as soon as hydra resigned as my co-leader.

But i haven't made the same mistakes since, i've neevr let anyone co-lead unless i know them from past worlds, and can 100% rely on them, runaway planned it since he found out about my tribe on w35, i reckon. But can we put it behind us, i was messed up then, but as i said i was quitting anyway. And can you still give honest & fair opinions on ym work despite this.

I told you back then i quite like making pics, btu after i decided to quit i cba to join up again to ask for tips. But nwo were on GC, and your amazing and i'm really newby

Ohh and don't ask how i knew, there were signs to it, especially the friends you palyed with. I've played TW for a logn time, and i knew a lot about the people who were highly acclaimed for stuff in the forums. But i kinda gave in on .net, palyign 1 world on it, and thats it now. If it has the next 2 speed though i'll go back to it.
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 am

-_- i really feel like banning you.. but i wont Razz i dont want to bring my personal grudges to my forums Wink

the only thing i can say is that runaway was an ass... he got owned whne someone restarted his acount.. hkroom is now gone.. and strike is a nice friend of mine.. we are in the same tribes....

bout your work,... just look at some tuts, they will help.
Back to top Go down
Evil Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 am

Yea i am looking at tuts, for teh last few days i have been. My problem is, with school i don't have too much time, so i have to stick to fridays, staurdays, sundays and mondays. The rest i kinda miss with coursework, revision and all that Sad

Edit: Also, thanks for not banning me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Gnome Sig room   Evil Gnome Sig room Empty

Back to top Go down

Evil Gnome Sig room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Core :: Graphics and Art :: Signature Gallery-
Jump to: