Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Down With Obama!!!

Go down 
+10
Kash2Smash
rewritable
jksrulz
MinorDisaster
~Rockerdish~
sp@rky13
green.cheese
Liquid C
Geopetal
indi23
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm

New Zealand > All.
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Geopetal wrote:
That was the plan. Germany to conquer Europe; Japan, Asia.
And the Japs were fought back by the Chinese. Go Chinese!!

Kind of, more like:

Germany==> Europe
Italy==> Africa(lol, shame)
Japan==> Asia, Pacific and Americas

Japan was aiming for Australia and New Zealand but never made it because of US. And China got pwned because of that dumb shit Chiang Kaishek who decided to run off to Taiwan, lol. They were owned by Mao Zedong(communists). And The Red army was, what, like 10000 or something surrounded by like millions of Nationalists. And the communists won, shows how dumb some of the chinese were, or most of them actually. And while most of china was getting it's arse kicked by 10000 communists, Japan decided to blow up a railway they owned and blame it on China, and then go take over Manchuria(Manchukuo I think is what the Jap's called it). Score for the Japs who also had like all the islands int he pacific.
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Einstein wrote:
Canada > All.

You're right, Canadians have balls I tell you. All of them. Even the chicks. Now there's a funny story.........for another time.
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am

Hey, I'm Canadian. Don't ever diss my country.
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Oh, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Einstein wrote:
New Zealand > All.

I swaer I said Canada.

I like the bacon! It's ham but called bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 pm

It's fried :/
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:34 am

If you really studied it alot....Japan was really in a very big dillema on which to invade. Japan had no raw materials...so everything was imported. That was one of the reasons Japan decided to hit the US.

But alot of the Japanese military staff wanted to hit Siberia...lots of raw materials. But in the end....US pacific presence was alot more significant. True...we were being isolationist...but if you could...wouldn't you? Not mind the rest of the world...because it's not our problem.

Funny how things turned out....we were isolationist...then in the course of WW2 and the Cold War...we somehow went from that to being self proclaimed international policemen....spanking jihadists everywhere and being the sole superpower left in the world for what will seem to be the first half of the 21st.

Future challenges/partnerships are possibly going to be Japan(just look @ where they are on the map...Japan as a country can't live without being aggressive and expanding...), Russia(Again...), Turkey(Major presence in future east europe imo. If Russia falls...turkey is going to be running that place), Mexico(Don't laugh. the US might be kicking out immigrants...but in ~50yrs, countries will be BEGGING for immigration and labor...as the world population growth will seemingly grow to a slow halt).

China's not there for a reason. Dengism won't last them forever. Also...as a country, they're terrain just isn't right to expand from. They need a navy...seeing as most of they're pop is @ the east.....and west is basically intraversable. And they don't have a good navy atm....and looking @ numbers....it's hard for ANY country to catch up to the US navy wise.
Back to top Go down
indi23

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm

MinorDisaster wrote:

Obama is awesome.

discuss.
Lolz, someone hasn't watched the news since last November... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
indi23

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm

rewritable wrote:
Is Obama even still there? He so rarely appears in any news, like he was hiding from someone. George was on there every second day when he had said something stupid again.
And when he IS in the news he calls police officers stupid, and then makes up with them over beers. :rolleyes: (chooses to ignore second half) 
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 pm

MinorDisaster wrote:
If you really studied it alot....Japan was really in a very big dillema on which to invade. Japan had no raw materials...so everything was imported. That was one of the reasons Japan decided to hit the US.

But alot of the Japanese military staff wanted to hit Siberia...lots of raw materials. But in the end....US pacific presence was alot more significant. True...we were being isolationist...but if you could...wouldn't you? Not mind the rest of the world...because it's not our problem.

Funny how things turned out....we were isolationist...then in the course of WW2 and the Cold War...we somehow went from that to being self proclaimed international policemen....spanking jihadists everywhere and being the sole superpower left in the world for what will seem to be the first half of the 21st.

Future challenges/partnerships are possibly going to be Japan(just look @ where they are on the map...Japan as a country can't live without being aggressive and expanding...), Russia(Again...), Turkey(Major presence in future east europe imo. If Russia falls...turkey is going to be running that place), Mexico(Don't laugh. the US might be kicking out immigrants...but in ~50yrs, countries will be BEGGING for immigration and labor...as the world population growth will seemingly grow to a slow halt).

China's not there for a reason. Dengism won't last them forever. Also...as a country, they're terrain just isn't right to expand from. They need a navy...seeing as most of they're pop is @ the east.....and west is basically intraversable. And they don't have a good navy atm....and looking @ numbers....it's hard for ANY country to catch up to the US navy wise.

Yay. Japan didn't need America. America wasn't huge on raw materials either, a lot more than Japan though and could sustain itself easily. Japan invaded China, which at the time, had a lot of raw materials, particularly Manchuria which they began with. The pacific was pointless, perhaps just more lebensraum. They were moving into Indonesia and heading towards Australia. They could've kept that up, controlled Asia, Australia and New Zealand easily. Then around now, they could be taking out America and middle east even.

And America didn't become self proclaimed police. They were in WWI when they saved the allies, but in WWII they waited until they were attacked and then fought back. I admit, America had one up on Britain, because at the start of WWII, they did nothing, rather than Britain, who gave Germany whatever they asked for: Austria, Czechoslovakia.

America isn't really the sole superpower in the world, they are the strongest, but countries like the United Arab Emirates could put up a fight with all their money. There are so many countries that have the ability to end the world with the press of a button. If Obama was corrupted, he could easily devise a plan to blow up Earth with Nuclear weapons.

Japan has set themselves up nicely. They don't need to expand, the best technology in the world comes out of there, Mexico ain't a problem, that's like saying: "uh oh!!! The Congo is going to send their tribes after us!!!". Mexico is too poor. No one wants Russia anyway, lol, and Turkey, yeah, they are up to something, I'm sure, >.<

Well, China is screwed, we all know that. They are currently drowning in their own pollution, I reckon China will be destroyed by some sort of civil war with nuclear warheads blowing up the country from inside. Thenw e'll have a problem. I whole lot of Mutant chinamen running around with chainsaws. And other countries have decent navies. As I said before with UAE, a lot of coutnries are rich enough to catch up with America Navy wise. Britain has a decent navy, used to be the biggest, and if UAE sold all their planes and bought boats, they would have the biggest navy known to man. Not that a navy will be any use when we have other colonies on mars and the moon.
Back to top Go down
indi23

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 pm

If two spaceships had a fight whilst headed to colonize, it could be months before war is actually declared. 0.0 
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 pm

No, because it would be a long term thing that the whole world would know about as it happens. AND, the spaceships will be faster than now. lol
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Spaceships?
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:13 pm

^ I know lol. So random. How about we attack Obama with a secret ultra pencil case
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparky13.co.cc
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Or a mushroom pillow o.O
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok lets spam this one instead of the rest or einy'll ban us lol
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:30 pm

LOL kk
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 pm

So Obama, he gets 400k a year
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Wowww..

I don't even get paid.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 pm

I always thought the president made so much, but then I found out I was so wrong.
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Freakkk...your wrong. The US IS the sole superpower of the world atm. There is NO OTHER DAMN COUNTRY that has the force projection capabilities of the US. Sure...britain and france have the tech, but they aren't making much of it at all.

The US controls most of international waters(They should just call them US waters for God's sakes...) and no fleet in the world makes a move without the US knowing. The US can invade and set up camp in ANY region in the world within a EXTREMELY short amount of time....something other countries cant do. And no other country has owned both the pacific and atlantic trade routes....you need to be in NA to do that.

The US will continue to be the sole superpower for about 50-60yrs perhaps.

And yeah...=) We can blow up the world with the push of a button. But so can russia =(
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 pm

^ Very very true.

@ Einy: I woulda thought they woulda made more too. but they do get a lot of bonuses and stuff like free house, free accommodation, travel. Whatever
Back to top Go down
jksrulz
jksrulz

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Quote :
The US will continue to be the sole superpower for about 50-60yrs perhaps.

Doubtful.
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 pm

^ I think they will weapons wise for at least 20-3 years though they probably won't have all the cash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Down With Obama!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next