Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sig Avvy and COA -Red Bull Gives You Points

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drluminus
Drluminus

Sig Avvy and COA -Red Bull Gives You Points Empty
PostSubject: Sig Avvy and COA -Red Bull Gives You Points   Sig Avvy and COA -Red Bull Gives You Points EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Hello, it's been a while side I've been here but I am in need of a sig avater and coa for my premade tribe Red Bull Gives You Points!

Sig:
Text: Red Bull Gives You Points!
Picture: A red bull can and whatever else looks good
Colours: Preferable a mellow red or something like that, even a blue/white mix wouldn't be to bad Wink
Size: 500x80 pixels preferably.

Details: I don't want it to be all the flashy, but I still want it to look nice and to fill the space Smile

Avvy:
Text: Drluminus
Picture: I would like it to match the sig
Size: Maximum size

COA:
I don't have to much in mind for this, thats mainly why I'm here. It need to be simple and still apealling. I don't really want a whole bunch of lines and flashy things all over the place, I'd prefer it to be simple as I said earlier.

That being said, use your imagination aswell, don't just through a can and some text on there, be creative Wink

Text: Red Bull Gives You Points!
Colours: Basically anything that looks good except yellow or lime green...
Size: 300x200 pixels

Thanks in advance to whoever does these for me, ill give 250 points for the whole thing, 100 for sig, 100 for coa and 50 for avater.
Back to top Go down

Sig Avvy and COA -Red Bull Gives You Points
Page 1 of 1