Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Why be a guest? When you can have much more access after registering? Remember that you will see less topics that you would by registering.

- Creating your gallery
- Opening shops
- Discussing about your work
- Accessing tutorials
- Joining GFX Teams

and much more.

So hurry up and join!
Graphics Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signatures / GFX / COA

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Down With Obama!!!

Go down 
+10
Kash2Smash
rewritable
jksrulz
MinorDisaster
~Rockerdish~
sp@rky13
green.cheese
Liquid C
Geopetal
indi23
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:22 am

Well America is a white country...
I don't approve of everything he does, but I'd like to see other people who complain about him do better.
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:32 am

If ya'll just wake up....the American people supported Bush's decision. They automatically associated 9/11 with iraq/afgan. Any other sane president would have done similar. Bush was a bit rash though.

And whats all this complaining about the fatalities of this lil "war". Not to sound like a jerk, but looking at the number of casualties on our side...this was a very good "war" for us. People are making too much a deal of this...they didn't cry all this bullcrap during WW2. Pearl harbor was like 9/11......war on terror was the war on japan/germany. The American people never complained. People have changed since then...they complain way too much.

Patriot act was a load of bullshit though. =(
Back to top Go down
Kash2Smash
Administrator.
Administrator.
Kash2Smash

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:32 am

i expect a lot from Obama Wink
Back to top Go down
http://graphicscore.co.uk
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 am

I don't.

All I can expect from him is to stop printing god damn bills and get the dollar back up =)
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 pm

LOL teh Canadian dollar went ahead for a bit. But when I went out to buy stuff, they still use the CA printed price, which is a lot higher.
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm

What are you reasons for disliking our commander in chief?
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 pm

YES. WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE OUR FUHRER!!!!!!

XD LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:49 am

who likes hitler here? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 am

I admire anyone with power. Regardless of their moral standings or how they treat Jews.

/unbiased
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 am

Hitler was a great and powerful man. I'm not saying what he did was right, but Germany was at its highest point during his "rule".
Back to top Go down
Einstein
Moderator.
Moderator.
Einstein

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Lol, my friend is a Jew and we crack Hitler jokes all the time.
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 am

^ Lol, apparently I'm a jew and my friends polish so hitler apparently killed us lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparky13.co.cc
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

lol, Hitler was definitely good. He wasn't even intelligent. The only reason he got to be fuhrer of Germany, was because Germany was screwed over by the Treaty of Versailles, and he offered revenge. It was his insanity that was what made him fuhrer, nothing to do with intelligence or skill or anything. He used the Jews and other gorups as scapegoats, and his success in nailing Europe a bit was entirely Chamberlain's idiocy(britains PM at the time) for appeasing him.

I could go on for a few days, but I will stop now as I just wrote an essay on this yesterday, lol, and might pass out on anymore origins of World War II.
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 am

BUT, if you want, I have time for origins of WWI!!!!!! YAY!

Well, Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated by a group known as.................and that caused Austria to get pissed off and...........................so Germany owned up Europe.................And Russia mobilised quickly resulting in.............................And finally the saviours, the oh so young country, America turned up and raped Germany...........................So in the end, all the countries sucked, except New Zealand.

The ENd.
Back to top Go down
sp@rky13
GFX Pro

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:11 am

^ Why NZ lol. I would say except NZ AND Australia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sparky13.co.cc
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 am

You didn't mention the Japanese part of the war.
Back to top Go down
jksrulz
jksrulz

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 am

lool.
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 am

Well they had the 2nd most influence as part of the Axis. Pearl Harbour, and the entire China thing...
Back to top Go down
MinorDisaster
Global Mod.
Global Mod.
MinorDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:14 am

Then we decided to screw them up after they dumped their stewpid bombs on hawaii. MY HAWAII.

BTW freak....your side of the arguments seems heavily biased towards the ally point of view. Hitler was a very charismatic man. He didn't become the fuhrer without any of that skill. He also couldn't have lasted as long as he did with the Nazi armies if he wasn't skilled in the military area.
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

It's a shame he killed himself.
Back to top Go down
~Rockerdish~
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
~Rockerdish~

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
I admire anyone with power. Regardless of their moral standings or how they treat Jews.

/unbiased
You admirez me afro
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 am

MinorDisaster wrote:
Then we decided to screw them up after they dumped their stewpid bombs on hawaii. MY HAWAII.
I don't think they used bombs. They just flew over and... err... nvm.

At least you got payback, atomic bombs on Japan/ Almost sank the country!
Back to top Go down
-FreakOnALeash-
Administrator_
Administrator_
-FreakOnALeash-

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 pm

MinorDisaster wrote:

BTW freak....your side of the arguments seems heavily biased towards the ally point of view. Hitler was a very charismatic man. He didn't become the fuhrer without any of that skill. He also couldn't have lasted as long as he did with the Nazi armies if he wasn't skilled in the military area.

Biased? I said Britain sucked. They let Hitler do what he wanted - appeasement. And charismatic, haha, he was crazy. I would use the word crazy over charismatic. Who here has watched a speech by Hitler? What was your reaction throughout it?

a) Cracked up laughing
b) Felt very patriotic
or
c) Scared.

Personally, I had a and c. Scared because he was so crazy and had a country in his hands.

And the Japanese are awesome. Pity they brought America into the war. They were being isolationist anyway, so Japan could've taken over the world and America still wouldn't do anything. But if since they bombed Pearl Harbour, America had to make a long boring movie. I mean, who wants to watch planes dropping bombs for an hour? And boring shit for 3.

Japan should've conquered Asia and the pacific and leave America alone.
Back to top Go down
Geopetal
CnC Crew
Geopetal

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 pm

That was the plan. Germany to conquer Europe; Japan, Asia.
And the Japs were fought back by the Chinese. Go Chinese!!
Back to top Go down
Liquid C
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Liquid C

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Japan stepped over China with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down With Obama!!!   Down With Obama!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Down With Obama!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next